- Grape Varietal: Zweigelt, Blaunfrankisch, St. Laurent
- Neusiedlersee, Burgenland, Austria
- Certified organic and biodynamic farming
- Aged in stainless steel tanks
- 12% ABV
- Distributed by Nomadic Distribution
Meinklang is a large, family run, biodynamic wonderland in the Burgenland area of Austria. The farm is self-sustaining, with wild vines being fertilized by cows that feed on the grass and grains that are grown there. For a little pastoral pick me up visit their website for photos of wild flowers, apple orchards, and mangalitsa pigs.
A light bright semi carbonic red for price you can't beat, luck you!