- Grape Varietal: Tyroldego, Marzemino, Turca, Negrara
- Trentino/Alto-Adige, Italy
- Organic and biodynamic farming
- Spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel
- No disgorgement
- 11.5% ABV
- Distributed by Amy Atwood Selections
I have fallen deeply in love with Furlani wines. The slight bubbles, the surprisingly radical flavors, the electric colors. But don't let the cool factor fool you; these are incredibly well made and delicious wines. A focus on the farming by winemaker Matteo Furlani really shows itself as these wines are true to place. Also, they are racked and left in the snow to naturally settle. How cool is that?!